AW: How cold is too cold?

Hi Andrew,

in nature many killies live in ponds which get hot at day and cool down a
lot at night. If you buy small heaters and run them over a automatical time
switch, you could imitate this aspect of nature. I did that during some
time. It was totally fine. You need to watch out though when temperature
rises in spring /summer but that would normally not make too much a
difference in a basement where temperatures dont switch as much as under the
roof where I live.

Erik