Re: Killifish Conservation

Hi George,

You are asking Harry for a terribly big task. There are over 50
Mesaphyosemions from *A. ahli* to *A. zygaima*. They include many famous
sub-groups, like *cameronense*, *striatum*, etc. as well as his
*australe* (actually a member of the *calliurium* group).

Except for a few, like *oeseri* being moved to *Fp.* I think the
subgenus has been fairly stable for quite a few years now. It is,
unfortunately, way too big to be a really useful subdivision for
managing KCC projects, IMHO. YMMV.

[My flame shield is up, Harry. ;-)]

Wright

George Davis wrote:
 > Hi Harry,
 >     For those of us who can't keep track of all the name changes, could you
 > tell us what fish are in the mesaphyosemion group.  I think that I may have
 > some, and would like to help in your maintenance effort.
 >
 > George Davis
 > Wilmington, De

       All K-Mart and Walmart stores to be closed in Iraq.
               They will be replaced by Targets.

                      www.sfbaka.net