Re: Blood worms

Hi MArk,  Are you tslking about the big top pic of SPP Ekondo Titi or the lower smaller pic that kind of looks like a BIT to me?  Here is another pic to check out:
http://makeashorterlink.com/?T22721B43   Chromaphyosemions are tough to photograph because allot of the color is reflective type color and changes depending on the light hitting it.  The lower photo on Tim's site sure looks like a BIT to me though.
---
Ron Anderson
Warwick, RI
401-739-7670