RE: Killiefish in Mexico - Cancun

----- Original Message -----
From: "M. LeDuc" <ducker_3 at yahoo_com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 12:36:12 -0800 (PST)
To: killietalk at AKA_Org
Subject: RE: Killiefish in Mexico - Cancun

> SHOOT! I knew I should of checked earlier before my
> trip!!
>
> How far south? as I am staying in Puerto Aventuras,
> and tomorrow Iīm heading south towards Tumul (sp).
>
> I would guess that with out the proper paperwork I
> canīt really bring the fish back in to the US as well.
>
> Well, chaulk this one up to a lesson learned.
>
> -mike
> in Watertown, MA(in the Yucatan)

Well, given Rivulus's propensity for living outside the tank and surviving in marginal habitat, I'd say you could probably get away with shoving a bunch in your underwear and sitting "lightly" so to speak.

DISCLAIMER:
Yes, that's supposed to be funny and I am in no way, shape, or form responsible for any problems that may arise in such a situation.