Re: IRON

If you ever do get any iron deposits on tanks or equipment that you want to
remove, Home Depot sells a product (I think it's called Rust-Away- I'm not
sure because we are currently out of it.) that instantly dissolves rust.
Just use it when you do a normal cleaning of an empty tank and rinse well.
We use it to remove sprinkler stains from our house, fences, and cars.  So
far, it seems non-toxic even to our many garden amphibians.

Jay Moylan