Killifish Conservation - N. whitei

Hi David,

Do you have an idea which generation from the wild your strain is?

Does someone know where this rumor comes from that the fish stemming from
"barra de Sao Joao" is not nematolebias whitei but another species? Is there
any writen literature on this or any scientific examination of this fish
showing the differences?

Erik