More Water questions

Hello everyone,

 It is Mike once again asking all the experienced killimen and women out there for a little more helpful advice.  I was wondering at what KH (hardness) do you keep your Nothobranchius?  Water here in San Antonio is very hard (10-12 KH ).  I have read 4-5 KH is ok, while others have gone lower than that.

Question #2:  What type of systems do you have for your killies?  My Nothos are on non-circulating tanks.  Do some of you use circulating water systems? With or without airlines to air rate the water.  My fish didn't like the constant water movement.  Just trying to pick the brains of people who have been there before.

                                                                                                                Mike