RE: Killiefish in Mexico - Cancun

SHOOT! I knew I should of checked earlier before my
trip!!

How far south? as I am staying in Puerto Aventuras,
and tomorrow Iīm heading south towards Tumul (sp).

I would guess that with out the proper paperwork I
canīt really bring the fish back in to the US as well.

Well, chaulk this one up to a lesson learned.

-mike
in Watertown, MA(in the Yucatan)

ps. did some awesome amuature diving off a local reef
the other day... wow was it nice. (and it didnīt cost
a cent!!)