Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 03:12:12 EST
From: Killifishdavid at aol_com
Subject: Re: Plataplocheilus species

Hey Brian,  Your temp's of 70-72 should be fine. I kept Plat.ngaensis on
bottom
shelf tank, temp ran from 68-74, 6 prs in a 20 gal. high, heavy
aireation,
using tightly braided yarn mops floating from one end, finding eggs
never
seemed a problem at the time with this set-up. I also kept some sunken
bogwood pieces as well as a floating
piece of driftwood w/narrow groves cut into it and would also find eggs
in
this cut groove, they seemed to prefer the wood over the mops!
   David M.