RE: Questions about notho breeding

Who told you about the dance?  That was supposed to be a secret!

-----Original Message-----
From: killiman [mailto:killiman at iquest_net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2003 11:51 AM
To: killietalk at aka_org
Subject: Re: Questions about notho breeding

Bob: you might purchase the chants from fish wizards {Doctor T.} that are
suppose to give you the large hatches and even sex ratios. I think you also
need to smoke a pipe so you can check the peat  moisture and make it like
fresh rum tobacco. There is also a dance that they have, they will teach you
via viedo.

D.B.N.B ( reply by private e-mail for translation)
Gotta go pick eggs so there will be plenty when you come visit.
as the water changes automatically.

killiman at iquest_net
317 253 2170
Al Anderson