Re: Questions about notho breeding

In a message dated 1/28/03 10:12:28 AM, RuevenM at aol_com writes:

<<  I have several bags of peat and hope for the best. >>

That's what I did for 40 years but I wasted more time pursuing eggs that did
not hatch because I didn't know why. Now I separate and count all the eggs
and then I at least know there were some there to begin with. There are still
many ways to fail on the way to hatching and rearing. As far as sex ratio --
see
http://fins.actwin.com/killietalk/month.200011/msg00123.html

Lee Harper
Media, PA