Re: E-Mail Address

Leo,

You can order it online from the AKA store. We do that as a courtesy to
members. It cost $1 more online that direct from Roger, to cover extra
costs involved.

Barry

At 04:37 PM 1/27/2003 -0600, you wrote:

>Hi all:
>
>I am trying to get an E-Mail addy for
>Dr. Roger Brosseau to check on the availability of his book "South
>American
>Annuals".  It was highly recommended by several people and I would like
>to make it part of my reference library. Any help would be appreciated.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Leo

Barry J. Cooper, Prof. Emeritus, Dept. Biomedical Sciences, Cornell University
Adjunct faculty, College of Veterinary Medicine, Oregon State University
Home address: 27505 Riggs Hill Rd., Sweet Home, OR 97386 (bjc3 at cornell_edu)