RE: Water storage containers??

Hi Tom, Jim Again, I have two that hold 40 gal each. I cut them down to fit
under one one the benches I use for racks.No wheels, not enough room in the
fish room. The next time they get low i'm putting the insulation under them.
I have foam filters in each that I run a lot of air thru to keep the water
moving. I am going to add some heat to them in the near future. Guess I
better sign up for a UNYKA meeting soon at my house! Here's a plug for MAKA.
Great bunch of killi people just had to join! Even though it is a three hour
drive!(piece of cake for UNYKA members!) Jim Randall AKA, SAA,UNYKA,MAKA