Re: Water storage containers??

Ken.

I had the same problem with the Rubbermaid Rough Totes 50 gal. I had 30-35 gal. in them for a daphnia culture that started to leak after about a year. They leaked around the molded pads on the four corners that they set on. These are bummers but would have been nice if they held water. Live and learn.

Duane in Indiana, just cleaned the snow off the walks again today,this is getting to be a full time job around here and spring is a long way off .