RE: Water storage containers??

Hi Tom et all,

I have been using the rubbermaid storage containers(garbage cans) for ages.
Here is what I do,  Using the sprayer on the on the sink Run the hottest tap
water you can.  Take a bottle of rubbing alchahol pour it over a rag or
paper towel a little at a time, wipe down the inside of the can and lip by
hand just turn or pitch the rag frequently when visibly soiled from the
greases.  The rubbing alchahol evaporates very fast and should be ready to
rinse again with hot water after 20-30 minutes MAX.  Then It is good to go!

As far as toxicity of the oils; I don't know and I would rather not find
out, But it will form an oil film at the surface when filled if you do not
clean the barrel/garbage can!

Glad I could be of service

God Bless, Lee Van Hyfte  <><