BKA

OK, I'm putting an advertisement for the BKA on the group.
Just received the new newsletter this weekend with full colour photos on
most pages & I have to say that it is looking fantastic.
As assistant editor I have pushed my nose into contacts from the AKA
newsgroup & all those contacted have helped out considerably. To these
people I send my thanks.
Upcoming articles include a very large article on Pro.kiyawensis, new
collections of A.elegans, collections in Gabon with the first translated
text from a foreign tongue with loads of fish & biotope photos in colour.
Loads of exciting material coming up.
Perhaps the AKA could put an advert on the BKA newsgroup.
http://www.bka.org.uk/

     Tim  (assistant editor, BKA)