Re: KillieTalk Digest V5 #38

Folks......a while back there was a discussion around here as to a possible
new species of fish.  A bunch of people thought it was just a variant or
location difference of Aphyolebias rubrocaudatus.  I dearly love my killies
but I had not only not kept Aphyolebias rubrocaudatus but I had never even
seen a picture of one so I just decided that they were right...............I
now have both of the fish and last night I took some quick pics and here is
the comparison. Take a look and see what you think!!!

www.southernapistos.com/Aphyolebiascompare.jpg

Mike

Mike Jacobs
Inca 50's In Stock Now!