Re: IRON

I have a HUGE amount of iron in my well water - a glass of water turns orange
and settles out within 5 minutes. The tanks don't turn orange because it
settles out. No algae blooms, but plants do well (especially Java moss). We
tried the iron removal (basically works like a Diatom filter for those of you
who remember them) but we have too much iron for it to remove. Doesn't bother
the fish either.  Carolyn (in the deep freeze here in Ohio)