RE: Water storage containers??

Tom,

I'll bet those containers are not food grade. Try to contact a recycling
company about barrels of various sizes. I got some 55 gal here in OR for
$10. If you want to pay top dollar, which I'm sure you don't, look at
http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/default.asp

Barry

At 10:05 AM 1/26/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Wow... that sounds like a very impressive fish room you have there!! I would
>love to see it. (pictures or a visit sometime) Right now I am trying to get
>a hold of Rubbermaid to see if all there containers are considered food
>grade or not. I am leaning towards the not, but asking won't hurt.
>
>Thanks for the descriptive picture of your water storage setup. It gives me
>some good ideas for the next time I design my system.
>
>Thanks (once more),
>
>Tom

Barry J. Cooper, Prof. Emeritus, Dept. Biomedical Sciences, Cornell University
Adjunct faculty, College of Veterinary Medicine, Oregon State University
Home address: 27505 Riggs Hill Rd., Sweet Home, OR 97386 (bjc3 at cornell_edu)