Re: breeder award revision?

In a message dated 1/26/03 12:19:21 PM, djramsey at earthlink_net writes:

<< It is called the Species
Maintenance Program.  >>

Actually the AKA has two programs which I will describe briefly and perhaps
not totally precise. These are:
1. The Species Maintenance Committee chaired by Tom Grady which tabulates and
tracks the species/populations being kept by AKA members.
    and
2. The Killifish Conservation Committee, chaired by Charles Nunziata that
develops strategies and programs to identify and preserve species in danger
of being lost to the hobby or in the wild.
    These are much simplified descriptions and I am sure these two fine
Chairmen will add to my description.

Lee Harper
Media, PA
USA