From: owner-killietalk at aka_org [mailto:owner-killietalk at aka_org]On
Behalf Of James Randall
Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2003 8:19 AM
To: killietalk
Subject: Re: Water storage containers??

Hi Tom ,Jim In Albany. I'm using large containers that I got from a local
soda bottling company. They get their syrup in them. Fred and I were
discussing water containers on a recent trip to a MAKA meeting. The topic of
heating came up and he said to insulate them from the cooler floor. Just my
two cents.  Jim Randall