Re: Big Mistake :(

I still empty tanks with a small hose into buckets and fill my tanks
back up the same way, i do occasionally fill the big tanks up with my
garden hose set up hooked to my kitchen sink..  all you need is a water
bed kit and it does same thing as the expensive python brand does.....
just 1/5 the price.....lol

When i drain my tanks, i use a large 1" inside diameter clear hose so
small fish will easilly pass thru it into the bucket..... and not get
hurt if i do accidentally suck them up....

John in Warm Balmy Northern NY