Re: Water storage containers??

I'm partial to the Rubbermaid horse troughs. I've got three 300 gallon ones
stacked up for water storage for my "other fish" room that are linked with
float valves and hooked to a 1/2 horse well pump and pressure tank so I have
"fish water" on tap and pressurized water for my water changing system. And
three 100 gallon ones for storing and mixing killi water.Eventually going to
have a well pump on this one too. Using 3/4" blue styrofoam for covers to
cut down on evaporation.

Jim Graham
KVKGG*