Re: Big Mistake :(

Steve Thomas wrote:
> Hey Wright, The python is hooked to the sick and it has brute power. I've
> put plastic canvas over the end and it actually crushes snails shells into
> pieces. This thing is very powerful.

Being a California (America's secret desert) Native, I never used the
Venturi to keep flow going. I attached the hose to an outside faucet, well
below tank level, and only ran the water just enough to get the siphon
started. From there, the water ran into the garden or my patio plants.

That gives a more gentle suction.

Wright