Re: Big Mistake :(

Thanks for the heads-up, Steve.

I recall a similar incident where I folded a nice female FIL double as she
was sucked through the tube. Her failure to swim after that was devastating
to me. You have my sympathy and I join you in warning folks to watch it.

A net over the siphon tube, or even some floss stuffed in the inlet can do
wonders to save small fish, BTW.

Wright

Steve Thomas wrote:
> I made the worst mistake ever. I was doing my weekly water changes and I
> turned my head for a second. My python sucked up a pair of ouidah :( . I'm
> very upset as these were one of my nicest fish. So people please be extra
> careful with your pythons.

      All K-Mart and Walmart stores to be closed in Iraq.
              They will be replaced by Targets.

                     www.sfbaka.net