Re: Big Mistake :(

>I made the worst mistake ever. I was doing my weekly water changes and I
>turned my head for a second. My python sucked up a pair of ouidah :( . I'm
>very upset as these were one of my nicest fish. So people please be extra
>careful with your pythons.

I have done this before too, more than once.  When changing the water for
my pair of Blue Gularis my female got a little curious and a second later
she was in the bucket.  Luckily for me she wasnt hurt at all, just barely
didnt get sucked into pieces, but Im getting the feeling that wasnt the
case with you.  Sorry for your loss,
Mark Mackenzie