Re: breeder award revision?

This sounds like a great idea to me. I have noticed many killie keepers are
really keyed into getting the newest available fish. Naturally most of us are
limited in space to some degree and find it impossible to keep and maintain
all of the fish we obtain and still always have room for a new or rare
species to add to the fish room. So what happens in most cases is that the
species you have had for a while become less attractive and expendable in
making space for the new species. I am a great believer of keeping and
maintaining the species I presently have. It is always very tempting when I
go to auctions or shows and see a new and beautiful fish become available .
The one question I always ask myself is: Where will I put it?  I would not
consider giving up any of my  species to make room for something new. I
really think a reward or award of some kind for species maintenance would
help a lot.
George