Re: breeder award revision?

Just a comment :   I was, at one time, and suppose I still am in favor of
an award, title, plaque, certificate  or something like "Keeper of the
Species"  wherein a hobbyist receives recognition for long-term
maintenance of a certain killie species.  This would be an attempt to
encourage species preservation especially for rare or endangered species.

Gary in St. Louis