Re: Water storage containers??

I was fortunate enough to have a pickle works in our area some years back and
was able to get a half dozen of the used heavy plastic barrels. They are about
40 gallons or so and have a lid and screw on ring. They are really nice since
they are very heavy walled and can be moved even if full as long as you can
handle them.. I have also used the rubbermaid  containers and the only fault is
they are thinner walled and cannot be moved when full. I did make a small
platform to keep one on in my fish room. I put some caster wheels on it so once
the container was on it I could roll it around.
George