Re: Water storage containers??

I have two palstic 55 gallon food grade drums in the basement, and one 15
gallon food grade plastic drum upstairs.  I found them all at a Homebrew
store for a very reasonable price.  All were used, the 55 gallon drums had
apple juice concentrate and the 15 gallon drum had malt extract in it.

For the 55 gallon drums I use a small pump with 50 feet of hose to pump the
water to the tanks.  Much easier than carrying buckets!  The whole setup was
about $100.00.

Drummond Howard
Gaithersburg, Maryland