Re: Water storage containers??

I had trouble with the wheeled containers eventually springing leaks. I
picked up some (food-grade?) containers at a local grocery semi-wholesaler
warehouse (Smart and Final) and found the flat tops made useful work
surfaces. They were about twice as thick-walled as the Rubbermaid trash
containers. Cost under $20.

Wright

Tom wrote:
> I was wondering what types of containers do you (the group) store water in?
> I am thinking about buying a Rubbermaid 30+ gal garbage pale or something
> along that line. I have used other types of Rubbermaid containers, but I am
> uncertain about their garbage pales.
>
> Any suggestions on a container that I might be able to purchase at a local
> Walmart or hardware store would be very helpful. I am finishing up trying to
> setup my last rack of fish tanks and I am in need of a large container that
> I can use to store and heat the water to around 70 degrees.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tom Garofalo

      All K-Mart and Walmart stores to be closed in Iraq.
              They will be replaced by Targets.

                     www.sfbaka.net