Water storage containers??

I was wondering what types of containers do you (the group) store water in?
I am thinking about buying a Rubbermaid 30+ gal garbage pale or something
along that line. I have used other types of Rubbermaid containers, but I am
uncertain about their garbage pales.

Any suggestions on a container that I might be able to purchase at a local
Walmart or hardware store would be very helpful. I am finishing up trying to
setup my last rack of fish tanks and I am in need of a large container that
I can use to store and heat the water to around 70 degrees.

Thanks,

Tom Garofalo