Re: off topic(painting of fish and such)

George, there are alot more people who agree with you about the potential
additional points that could be available from the point system you
mentioned. A system like that would cover all the bases, including species
maintenance and conservation. The other thing it does is allows a hobbyist to
participate without having alot of tank space. So, I guess my point is that
what you mentioned really promotes the hobby and rewards, among peers, the
devotion of more than a few. Ed, are you there? Mark D.