Fundulopanchax gardneri Makurdi

Hi friends:  i`m from Argentina, I need information about this fish,
because I never work with Killis, only Ciclidos....and some  bettas...If
someone can speak spanish better, I know a little of English languaje, friends

Tanks, Sergio Keiner from Paranà, Entre Ŕos

On my river I can fish Rivulus and Pterolebias Longipinnis on this moment

Y! Messenger en tu celular: probá el nuevo Yahoo! Messenger para SMS aquí