Re: off topic

I have seen something like this from a company called Aquatic Eco Systems. They offer two species of fish. The Medakafish and the Zebrafish. They call them Transgenic fish.They do some kind of microinjection with genes into embryos. The results are some pretty electric colored fish. The fish are sterile and can not reproduce. They use the genes from jellyfish in one case. I don't know if this
is the same thing as you are talking about, but it may be.
George