From: "Michael Reid" <mreid at sturgis_k12.mi.us>
To: <killietalk at aka_org>
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 12:04 PM
Subject: off topic

My name is Paige. And my name is Paisley. We are fifth graders from Mr.
Reid's class.We were wondering if you knew the scientific name for Tropical
Fruit Treasers?  Wal-Mart is the store we are planning to buy from. This is
how it looks there is color injected into their bodys. they are about 3
centimeters long.they are tropical fish.We know it is not a Killifish. Thank
You for your help!