off topic

My name is Paige. And my name is Paisley. We are fifth graders from Mr. Reid's class.We were wondering if you knew the scientific name for Tropical Fruit Treasers?  Wal-Mart is the store we are planning to buy from. This is how it looks there is color injected into their bodys. they are about 3 centimeters long.they are tropical fish.We know it is not a Killifish. Thank You for your help!