Club links

Here I am again!

In reworking the affiliate clubs page for the new web site I find that a
good number of the links for those clubs are broken. I would appreciate it
if members would look at their own clubs. If the link is broken, please
notify me of the new URL, or whether you want to do something different.

We will be able to host pages for local clubs on the new server as we do
now. I intend to use the convention of clubname.aka.org, such that the URL
for the Chicago club, as an example of one that is hosted on the AKA server
would become http://chika.aka.org. (Don't try that link now. It won't work).

I'd appreciate any help I can get in updating these links.

Barry

Barry J. Cooper, Prof. Emeritus, Dept. Biomedical Sciences, Cornell University
Adjunct faculty, College of Veterinary Medicine, Oregon State University
Home address: 27505 Riggs Hill Rd., Sweet Home, OR 97386 (bjc3 at cornell_edu)