Notho. Annectens

I have been looking for N. Annectens for some time now and have been
unsuccessful in obtaining this neat little fish.  Does anyone have it?  I
can find lots of pictures, but no fish avail.  Even new Notho sp. seem
impossible to obtain.  I used to love keeping killies, but it seems
impossible to get new ones.  I am in the military so I have a hard time
making really good, long-term contacts with other enthusiasts.  Plus, eggs
transport well so i can insure that i will have fish when i transfer.  Can
someone help me before I give up on the hobby completely?