Re: Omega One RE: recruiting via killitalk

I was given some Omega One products a few years ago at one of the OCA
extravaganza's.  I have to admit, my fish ate the flake food.. but to be
honest, i didnt notice anything different in feeding habits of my fish
while feeding Omega one fish food as compared to my foods i had gotten
from Wet Thumb or my Wardleys flake food.... I use such a varied diet
that flake foods are my last food that i feed, i go mainly with live,
frozen , dried foods then flake food.

Just my opinions..

Tundra John