Re: PayPal

I fully support Paypal for its convenience, but I would
just use the credit card version for your own protection.
Giving bank account information is a no-no for most consumer
advocates as it increases your risks.  If fact, you should probably
have nothing subtracted from any bank account automatically
by any third party except payments for an insurance policy if you have
one.

Now go check your balance and see if the money is still there. :)

Tom Roche
Atlanta

>>> YoHoHo at aol_com 01/21/03 12:44AM >>>
No problems with PayPal.. Actually, it is one of the preferred ways to
do
business on the web.  I seem to notice that those who have posted
negative
comments, have based them on what they have heard about PayPal, rather
than
what actual experiences they have had.  Not saying there can't be
negative
experiences, but I think replies should reflect facts, not hearsay.
<<<shields up>>>
            *
           *
Frank Carriglitto