Re: New AKA web site)paypal)

I also have used paypal, both for an online store (work) and as a customer.

I have never had any problems either way. A secure area is expensive. I
assume you have a way to process card info. The BKA use a friendly fish
shop, but without that, card processing is probably unworkable. Most banks
need you to earn a lot before giving you those facilities. If they do give
them to you, they will charge a lot

Also,  you don't need to be an existing paypal customer - you go to the
checkout, enter your details , and a password and you become a customer
automatically.

I'd say YES to paypal

Jules