Re: Artificial Hatching

I have used this method to hatch stubborn eggs for the last few years with good
results in most cases. I never really thought the worms were eating the eggs . I
always thought it was because they created some extra pressure on the eggs
becuase of a lack of oxygen in the container. Something like blowing in a
container and putting the lid on. I have used this method as well.
George