Coming from South Africa

Hello Americans,

I am Pieter Kearney from Bloemfontein South Africa and will be spending 2 months in Washington DC.

I have been keeping Killies for 15 years and have been on multiple collecting and scientific trips to Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Gabon, Botswana and all the major sites in South Africa. My collection at the moment includes mainly fish from Gabon as I am limited by my studies as Anesthetist. Species include A. joergenscheeli, A coeleste, A primigenium etc. all of them wild fish from my last trip to Southern Gabon Du Caillu-area (all kept and bred)

Anyone in the Washington area interested to exchange experience or contacts?

Regards
Pieter Kearney
pkearney at mweb_co.za