Re: AKA Site

For those of you who didn't get to look, you are too late!

One of the most difficult problems in running a web site like the AKA's, is
the difficulty of keeping links current. There are link checkers that will
find links that don't work, but this one did. Wow, did it!

What had happened is that the original link apparently became defunct and
someone redirected it to a porn site. Obviously nobody had clicked that
link for a while, or I am sure I'd have heard something about it.

Barry

At 12:58 PM 1/18/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>On 01-18-03 George & Melanie Caruso <caraway at erienet_net> wrote:
> > Hey whats up with the AKA site???? I was browsing the AKA home page
> > and thought I would look at some of the other sites. I clicked on
> > Aquascape Aquarium Magazine Products Magazine. WOW!!! What came up
> > was NOT related to Aquarium products in any way. I think some one
> > needs to check the site to get this junk off of the site.
> > George
> >
>They look like some damn healthy fish to me!
>

>------------------------------------
>John N. Alegre                   o
>Andante Systems               o
>eCommerce Consulting       o
>Custom Web Development <*{{{{}><
>AKA, BKA, CKA, ACA
>MKKA (Minnesota Killie Keepers Association)
>WAKO (Wisconsin Area Killifish Association)
>MAS (Minnesota Aquarium Society)
>Apistogramma Study Group

Barry J. Cooper, Prof. Emeritus, Dept. Biomedical Sciences, Cornell University
Adjunct faculty, College of Veterinary Medicine, Oregon State University
Home address: 27505 Riggs Hill Rd., Sweet Home, OR 97386 (bjc3 at cornell_edu)