Re: AKA Site

On 01-18-03 George & Melanie Caruso <caraway at erienet_net> wrote:
> Hey whats up with the AKA site???? I was browsing the AKA home page
> and thought I would look at some of the other sites. I clicked on
> Aquascape Aquarium Magazine Products Magazine. WOW!!! What came up
> was NOT related to Aquarium products in any way. I think some one
> needs to check the site to get this junk off of the site.
> George

They look like some damn healthy fish to me!

------------------------------------
John N. Alegre                   o
Andante Systems               o
eCommerce Consulting       o
Custom Web Development <*{{{{}><
AKA, BKA, CKA, ACA
MKKA (Minnesota Killie Keepers Association)
WAKO (Wisconsin Area Killifish Association)
MAS (Minnesota Aquarium Society)
Apistogramma Study Group
E-Mail: John N. Alegre <listhub at andante_mn.org>
Date: 18-Jan-03
Time: 12:53:44