Flake Food (was recruiting via killitalk

Hi Jim,

     The killies I have won't eat the Omega flakes -- except Gn. zonatus
which seems willing to eat everything. The various swordtail species I keep
eat it fine. A local shop feeds it to all its fish. It takes the fish a while
to get used to it but they do and it helps to crumble it some. Salmon is so
good for fish but even frozen salmon mixes seem to not be their favorite
dish. Oddly enough, wild discus love the salmon flakes and frozen salmon --
they go nuts over it, go figure. Grindal worms just love it.

Robert