From: owner-killietalk at aka_org [mailto:owner-killietalk at aka_org] On
Behalf Of Paul Cezanne
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2003 1:14 PM
To: killietalk at aka_org
Subject: [OT] recruiting via killitalk

At 11:58 AM -0500 1/9/03, MICHIKO KITA wrote:
>I have gotten an email from someone to let me know that it might not be
a good idea to recruit through killietalk.

I'm sorry, but I think this is off the wall.  A person asked about
killie keepers in New England and Michiko told the list about the Boston
Aquairum Society (BAS). I don't think Michiko did anything wrong.

And somebody thinks this is wrong?  That's is crazy.  The BAS in no way
competes with the AKA, it has killie keepers as members and I'm pretty
sure that some BAS members are also AKA members.  This isn't a
competition folks, we are in the same hobby, the fish hobby.

Her posting was fish related, her posting was even killie related.  We
had a killie speaker at a meeting in the fall. I most certainly don't
see a problem.

Paul
(and yes, I am on the board of the BAS but I'd say this even if I
wasn't, and I say it if it was about another club.)