Re: RO membrane

I do not think the flow rate determes the size of the membrane. In other words you can use a 25 gpd or a 50 gpd membrane in the same housing. I believe the flow rate is determined in the make-up of the membrane and not the size. I had just upgraded my RO to a 75 gpd and it made no difference in
size. You may want to investigate this with other manufacturers of membranes to see if their membrane will fit your housing. Could save you some bucks.
George