From: owner-killietalk at aka_org [mailto:owner-killietalk at aka_org]On
Behalf Of Joseph
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2003 3:55 PM
To: killietalk at aka_org
Subject: RE: fungus

after writing the message I realized what might be happening,
since the cold has begun I began heating my fish room with an old kerosene
heater  the valor type.
due to the flame that is not burning right not that blue flame  most
probably kerosene is going up in the air and ending up in aquariums although
they are covered.
has anyone  encountered this  before
jazz